Join us for a one-day virtual Kansas City/County Manager Conference on Friday, April 30 from 9:00-4:30 PM. Registration Information >>
From keynotes to small breakout discussions, presentations to networking opportunities, we are excited about this year's conference. And, in keeping with the beloved traditions of KCCM, we are making sure there is time to meet the MPA students at "THE WHEEL" at the end of the day
Highlights Include (these are preliminary updates, some subject to change or details coming soon)
• The Design of Problem Solving - Tales from Operation Warp Speed - Andrew Ginther, G5 Planner, 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne) US Army.
• Kansas Post Pandemic Economic Outlook - An overview with Dr. Donna Ginther, Professor of Economics and Director, enter for Science Technology and Economic Policy at KU.
• Reopening Kansas: What Are Your Plans? Roundtable discussions with your peers in communities of similar size.
• The Future of Rural Health Care in Kansas - United Methodist Health Ministry Fund and the Kansas Hospital Association.
• What the Latest with Broadband? - An update on initiatives with Stanley Adams, Broadband Program Manager, Kansas Department of Commerce
• Meet the KU MPA Students - at the end of a long day of KCCM, grab your favorite stale beer, make your own Wang Burger, and join our students at The Wheel. Cash only!
We hope you can join us this year.
Registration Information >>